About the workshop:
This workshop is aimed to introduce absolute beginners to Lean and Kanban concepts and apply the theory into practice with some hands-on exercises. It can also act as a nice refresher for people who may have used Kanban at one point, but have lost touch with it.
Worried about spending hundreds of dollars on certification courses without knowing their immediate value? Join this crash course for a fraction of the cost to learn about the fundamentals of Kanban and how they can be applied in your role.
Why you should attend this course:
This is a live course with constant interaction between you and the trainer. It’s not pre-recorded and you have the opportunity to have all your questions answered, specific to your context.
About the trainer:
Rahul Bhattacharya, has been an Agile Coach for the better part of the past decade, working with clients such as Trivago, ThyssenKrupp, HungerStation, BlueCross and BlueShield, Delivery Hero and more. Rahul has coached c-levels, middle management, and team leads and members on topics ranging from leadership, strategy, and OKRs to individual role and team coaching.
He consistently engages with pioneers and luminaries in the Agile/Lean space, develops his own concepts, and applies them to real world teams at his current workplace, Delivery Hero in Berlin, Germany.
- Origins of Lean and Kanban
- Core practice: Visualize the workflow
- Core practice: Limit WIP
- Core practice: Optimize flow
- Core practice: Feedback loops
- Core practice: Make processes explicit
- Kanban exercise
- Wrap up
Limited seats are distributed in a first-come, first-serve basis. This is aimed to keep the workshop class size small, personal and interactive.
- If you have paid the full price for a ticket, you are entitled to a 50% refund if you do not attend the session.
- If you have not paid the full price for a ticket (voucher, discount code, etc) then you are not entitled to a refund if you can not attend the session.
- Ticket sales end 24 hours before the session starts.