Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world share ideas, practices, and approaches related to product, agile, and lean topics.
Relating to or denoting a way of working, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or Spotify!
- Episode 41: Mastering User Experience with Jared Spool
- Episode 40: Self-Managing Organizations with Karin Tenelius
- Episode 39: Retrospecting on the Agile Manifesto with Pia-Maria Thoren
- Episode 38: Scaling a Product with Roman Pichler
- Episode 37: Continuous Discovery with Teresa Torres
- Episode 36: Technical Agile Coaching with Emily Bache
- Episode 35: Open Space Agility with Daniel Mezick
- Episode 34: Using OKRs to Shift from Features to Outcomes with Felipe Castro
- Episode 33: Dynamic Reteaming and Group Transitions with Heidi Helfand
- Episode 32: Servant Leadership with L. David Marquet
Episode 42: Flow with Nigel Thurlow
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.