Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where professionals across different industries discuss Agile and Lean topics.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 5: Tools over Frameworks with Vasco Duarte
- Episode 4: Collaboration and Relationships with Augusto Evangelisti
- Episode 3: Facilitation Techniques with Nils Schnell
- Episode 2: Kanban and Flow with Colm Ó hEocha
- Episode 1: DevOps and Quality Assistance with Daniel Karlsson
- Episode 0: An introduction to the Agile Atelier podcast
Coming soon :
Episode 6: Scrum Simplified with Akshita Joshi
Episode 7: Extreme Contracts with Jacopo Romei
Episode 8: Is XP the middle child of Agile with Philippe Bourgau