Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 28: Jobs To Be Done Theory with Alan Klement
- Episode 27: Product Discovery and Dual Track Agility with Tim Herbig
- Episode 26: Empowered Engineers on Product Teams with Marty Cagan
- Episode 25: Being SAFe with Marshall Guillory
- Episode 24: Agile HR with Natal Dank
- Episode 23: The Career of an Agile Coach with Jeff Gothelf
- Episode 22: Change Management and Organic Agility with Geoff Watts
- Episode 21: Self Care for Agile Coaches with Samantha Laing
- Episode 20: Feedback Loops with Colleen Johnson
- Episode 19: Scaling Kanban with Dimitar Karaivanov
Episode 29: Agility and Planning with Jeff Patton
Episode 30: Lean Software Development with Mary and Tom Poppendieck
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.