Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a way of working, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 31: Organizational Complexity and Living Systems with Niels Pflaeging
- Episode 30: Lean Software Development with Mary and Tom Poppendieck
- Episode 29: Agility and Planning with Jeff Patton
- Episode 28: Jobs To Be Done Theory with Alan Klement
- Episode 27: Product Discovery and Dual Track Agility with Tim Herbig
- Episode 26: Empowered Engineers on Product Teams with Marty Cagan
- Episode 25: Being SAFe with Marshall Guillory
- Episode 24: Agile HR with Natal Dank
- Episode 23: The Career of an Agile Coach with Jeff Gothelf
- Episode 22: Change Management and Organic Agility with Geoff Watts
Episode 32: Servant Leadership with L. David Marquet
Episode 33: Dynamic Reteaming and Group Transitions with Heidi Helfand
Episode 34: Project Management and Agility with Marcus Tannerfalk
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.