Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a way of working, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 35: Open Space Agility with Daniel Mezick
- Episode 34: Using OKRs to Shift from Features to Outcomes with Felipe Castro
- Episode 33: Dynamic Reteaming and Group Transitions with Heidi Helfand
- Episode 32: Servant Leadership with L. David Marquet
- Episode 31: Organizational Complexity and Living Systems with Niels Pflaeging
- Episode 30: Lean Software Development with Mary and Tom Poppendieck
- Episode 29: Agility and Planning with Jeff Patton
- Episode 28: Jobs To Be Done Theory with Alan Klement
- Episode 27: Product Discovery and Dual Track Agility with Tim Herbig
- Episode 26: Empowered Engineers on Product Teams with Marty Cagan
Episode 36: Technical Agile Coaching with Emily Bache
Episode 37: Continuous Discovery with Teresa Torres
Episode 38: Scaling a Product with Roman Pichler
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.