Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 23: The Career of an Agile Coach with Jeff Gothelf
- Episode 22: Change Management and Organic Agility with Geoff Watts
- Episode 21: Self Care for Agile Coaches with Samantha Laing
- Episode 20: Feedback Loops with Colleen Johnson
- Episode 19: Scaling Kanban with Dimitar Karaivanov
- Episode 18: Gamification and Product Development with Yu-kai Chou
- Episode 17: Strategy and Agility with Karl Scotland
- Episode 16: The Art of Coaching with Cheryl Tansey
- Episode 15: Understanding transformations with Elena Astilleros
- Episode 14: Product Ownership with Kai Stevens
Episode 24: Agile HR with Natal Dank
Episode 25: Being SAFe with Marshall Guillory
Episode 26: Empowered Engineers on Product Teams with Marty Cagan
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.