Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 18: Gamification and Product Development with Yu-kai Chou
- Episode 17: Strategy and Agility with Karl Scotland
- Episode 16: The Art of Coaching with Cheryl Tansey
- Episode 15: Understanding transformations with Elena Astilleros
- Episode 14: Product Ownership with Kai Stevens
- Episode 13: Evidence Based Management in Agile teams with Patricia Kong and Kurt Bittner
- Episode 12: The right terminologies for Agile with Mike Burrows
- Episode 11: The intersection of Agile, Lean and Design Thinking with Jeff Gothelf
- Episode 10: Zombie Scrum with Christiaan Verwijs
- Episode 9: Experimentation and Popcorn Flow with Claudio Perrone
Episode 19: Scaling Kanban with Dimitar Karaivanov
Episode 20: Feedback Loops with Colleen Johnson
Episode 21: Self-care for Agile Coaches with Samantha Laing
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.