Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 15: Understanding transformations with Elena Astilleros
- Episode 14: Product Ownership with Kai Stevens
- Episode 13: Evidence Based Management in Agile teams with Patricia Kong and Kurt Bittner
- Episode 12: The right terminologies for Agile with Mike Burrows
- Episode 11: The intersection of Agile, Lean and Design Thinking with Jeff Gothelf
- Episode 10: Zombie Scrum with Christiaan Verwijs
- Episode 9: Experimentation and Popcorn Flow with Claudio Perrone
- Episode 8: Is XP the middle child of Agile? with Philippe Bourgau
- Episode 7: Extreme Contracts and Agility as an Entrepreneuer with Jacopo Romei
- Episode 6: Scrum Simplified with Akshita Joshi
Episode 16: Agile Coaching with Cheryl Tansey
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.