Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 8: Is XP the middle child of Agile? with Philippe Bourgau
- Episode 7: Extreme Contracts and Agility as an Entrepreneuer with Jacopo Romei
- Episode 6: Scrum Simplified with Akshita Joshi
- Episode 5: Tools over Frameworks with Vasco Duarte
- Episode 4: Collaboration and Relationships with Augusto Evangelisti
- Episode 3: Facilitation Techniques with Nils Schnell
- Episode 2: Kanban and Flow with Colm Ó hEocha
- Episode 1: DevOps and Quality Assistance with Daniel Karlsson
- Episode 0: An introduction to the Agile Atelier podcast
Coming soon :
Episode 9: Experimentation and Popcorn Flow with Claudio Perrone
Episode 10: Zombie Scrum with Christiaan Verwijs
Episode 11: Process Reconciliation featuring Agile, Lean and Design Thinking with Jeff Gothelf