Welcome to the Agile Atelier podcast, where luminaries across the world speak and teach about different topics in the Agile/Lean space.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
A workshop or studio, especially one used by an artist or designer.
- Episode 26: Empowered Engineers on Product Teams with Marty Cagan
- Episode 25: Being SAFe with Marshall Guillory
- Episode 24: Agile HR with Natal Dank
- Episode 23: The Career of an Agile Coach with Jeff Gothelf
- Episode 22: Change Management and Organic Agility with Geoff Watts
- Episode 21: Self Care for Agile Coaches with Samantha Laing
- Episode 20: Feedback Loops with Colleen Johnson
- Episode 19: Scaling Kanban with Dimitar Karaivanov
- Episode 18: Gamification and Product Development with Yu-kai Chou
- Episode 17: Strategy and Agility with Karl Scotland
Episode 27: Product Discovery and Dual Track Agility with Tim Herbig
Episode 28: Jobs To Be Done Theory with Alan Klement
Episode 29: An Agile Approach to Planning with Jeff Patton
Search for previous episodes with the dropdown below or by typing it in at the bottom of the page in the Search bar.